Private Q Evidence, đź’§[1.2.2024 Đł. 20:46]đź’§
1) Who is John Podesta âť“

He was Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff, Counselor to Obama, Hillary’s campaign manager, and now joins Biden’s administration.🔥

This man is at the epicenter of the DNC ruling class. Definition of “Swamp”.🔥

He is also a widely known satanist and pedophile. That’s not speculation. This was revealed to us in the infamous Wikileaks Podesta emails, that showed Podesta emailing with world-renowned satanist, Marina Abramović, about attending a “spirit-cooking” dinner, where they consume a mixture of blood, semen, breast milk, and feces in highly disturbing rituals.🔥

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

There are no words to describe what I feel for this monster!!!!!!!!!!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

This guy gives me the creeps more than anyone else in politics. Most of them are evil, but this one is off the charts.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

hmm, leftists marxists Dems[all the same]love him
we just took a 14 year step backwards--oh fun..
but I am still stuck thinking of those who said
Trump would be back in 2023

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Spawn of Satan and still roaming around unscathed by the feds tells you all you need to know.

* Married Patriot * NRA Instructor * NRA Range Safety Officer * LE security instructor * Conservative * Christian * I back the Blue & Trump

Didn't he also want to make an example of Seth Rich?

In response Dennis Young to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

These monsters are actually demons using humans as vessels.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Lots of them are triples the ones the Lord called literally sons of the devils. "before the flood and after" then secret orgs are demon gumball machines. CHECKED out and yep back to what you said.

(1) Show this thread