1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

If you draw, sketch, or paint. I would love to see your work, please sign it before showing it here!!!

I will try to share some of my work., when I have a few.

Just here trying to wake up as much as possible.I don't have much to say of value.I see much value in the truths found here. Artist /Canada

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I am a reasonably established artist here in Nova Scotia Canada.
This is titled : Sticks And Stones
My profile picture is also artwork of mine.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sue Withheld to her Publication

You guys are Terrific! Wow!!! I am just learning. I like to dabble.

Just here trying to wake up as much as possible.I don't have much to say of value.I see much value in the truths found here. Artist /Canada

Painting/art is a good stress reliever.😊
I do this for a living.I retired from professional tattooing in 2016.

That explains why you are so good! Great attention to detail and shadows! Well done! I would like to see more!

Angels Among Us and Ocean Frolic
I hope they make you smile.✌😁

Wow! So beautiful!

How do you drawn from? Inspiration of pics or just from the mind?

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Sometimes photo reference sometimes out of my head.Once I have painted a thing I remember it's details and don't generally need reference after that.That is my autistic superpower.Remembering details.Don't ask me what I went into the kitchen for though hahaha.

:-)

(1) Show this thread