In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

DS fag triple, enemy from within, ancient tunnels. etc. STOLEN valor.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I know this is unrelated to your post here but I have always related to some of your more personal posts involving certain shitheads if I may be so bold. I have hope for all but my current relationship if I can even call it that has I hope finally reached it's end point. I'll be real I was clocked for the first time in my life to ight and even though It didn't know me fully out it did for a second or two and I came too quick. That is my final line. I can protect myself. Bit as a follower of Christ when someone tries to harm me I try to turn a cheek. I turned all cheeks I have tonight and I am done. If any male in my family knew whe he did he would be strung and done. I am not a weak woman or one that needs a companion weak or not. But tonight was it for me. There have been many other times of similar but not as detrimental instances but I am so done. H eis moving out I will accept nothing else. I hope my jaw returns to its natural place. I'm embarrassed to even share but

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

If you have to get it reset do. Please do. I am so beyond sorry for what you are going thru. It is a hard place to be. I don't see how they sleep at night honestly. Get some arnicare also for your jaw. It is some powerful stuff. I have had to use it way to many times. GOD bless the women of GOD and LORD DELIVER US IN JESUS NAME> I pray a hedge of protection and healing over MY sister in Jesus name. I love you sister.

Thank you so much for your response it means the world. Honestly I feel like I have no one in my life either can share this with. It means the world. I appreciate you.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RunningWaters207 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Running Waters207, click on at the bottom under it