#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Were Coming Home / What Is An Angel๐Ÿ˜‡/ They Are In Panic I Am Back Baby / The Teachings Of My Soul / Believe The Prophet / The Holy Spirit Incarnated / Distracting My Focus๐Ÿ‘/ I Dont Belong On Earth I Dont Belong On Earth / Do Not Lose Focus On Loop Capital / The Red Witch๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Be No More Move Checkmate K / Here Comes The Son / Decode The Gematric Code / Extreme Arrogance / Sacred Twin Flames๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Lucifer Morningstar Cocreator / No Whiners / My Numbers Are Perfect๐Ÿ˜/ Protective Mom / The Rising Of Consciousness Againโฌ†๏ธ๐Ÿ‘/ Tell It Like It Isโ€ผ/ Do The Right Thingโ€ผ/ I Am Shane Browning๐ŸฆŒ/ The Word Became Flesh / God Always Wins๐Ÿ†/ Scarlet Woman Is๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Hi My Love๐Ÿ’“/ Hearin A Symphony ๐ŸŽผ/ I Know The Deal Q / Im Unstoppable Today๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Hidden In Plain Site / The Biggest Secret ๐Ÿคซ/ Im Ending The Movie ๐ŸŽฌ / Who Is His Queen๐Ÿ‘ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=odyssey%20encore
172-271
1032-2301
1222-2221
TS 16:02 - 4:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it