Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

He won't get convicted. It's about the Dems laying out the groundwork and we (Trumps team) now get to defend ourselves with PROOF for all the BS that the left and the DS has put out there. This is live tribunals at its best where the whole world is watching!! Buckle up patriots! πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianeF2021 in this post can reply

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

In response Diane F2021 to her Publication

And just like that, Dems made it easier to impeach#44, and WJC, since it is now constitutional to impeach a past president!

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication

so very true!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for a great ending!! I have gotten to know some accounts and I love you all.

you never know how this will play out. we know but what is the plan? i am definitely ready for it take a turn our way. not sure when the Trump card will be played. not giving up on hope!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ˜πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Exactly my thoughts.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

And some other fun facts is they, the dems, just made a precedent that you can try and convict former presidents - so let the flood gates open for all of the other evil presidents to get convicted for crimes against humanity, sedition and treason. Although I think they've already been dealt with, this will be for others that are still asleep. That ought to wake them up!!

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

And some other fun facts is they, the dems, just made a precedent that you can try and convict former presidents - so let the flood gates open for all of the other evil presidents to get convicted for crimes against humanity, sedition and treason. Although I think they've already been dealt with, this will be for others that are still asleep. That ought to wake them up!!

(7) Show this thread