I woke up in a mood this morning around Robert Kennedy Jr. which had me operating at less than my highest frequency. That family has been through enough already. And it is my namesake, after all, which is a book unto itself. When I started my first-ever social media accounts in Spring 20, I needed a name and thought, who isn't a fan of the Kennedy's save the Deep State? And I felt that the Kennedy's fingerprints were all over this operation.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I have had Robert Kennedy Jr in my mind and heart more intensily this week; more than before. What he has been through... Everytime I see a photo of him I am filled with so much love, so much love. I stay still for a few minutes everytime I see his face or name. So Much Love.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

John John leading the way! 💫

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

he is also in my heart today this must be tough to witness

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Marching to the beat of his own drum. That's what we Anons do

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

🙌❤️🇺🇸

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

From 2002 "Well over 1,000 activists have been arrested and imprisoned for trespassing on the firing range, including actor Edward James Olmos, environmentalist Robert Kennedy Jr., Reverend Al Sharpton and U.S. Congressman Luis Gutierrez." http://www.ipsnews.net/2002/10/health-puerto-ricans-outraged-over-secret-medical-experiments/ #wwg1wga#MAGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow hun sync that, Nan was preaching about Robert this morning and the sacrifices he has made for this planet and children especially at great risk to his own life and family.
In Nana's opinion, there is no other family as a whole in history that has sacrificed as much as the Kennedy family selflessly for humanity.
I pray the God will continue to protect Robert, JFKJr and their families in return for their sacrifices.

I Am just a kid by the side of the road.

You'll find my name on page Oct 28,2017. Much love.