There are IMPORTANT Back CHANNELS between U S. Military white HATS and Iran Military

You must understand Iran is also cleaning their SWAP of over 75 years of CIA/MI6/Mossad/ globalist INFESTATION into their country causing chaos

All countries are seeking peace. But the CABAL deep state wants war to hide their crimes against humanity and want the wealth of the countries

Why are the Old Empire stooges trying so desperately to keep President Trump from taking office? They know he will give the power back to the people and overturn all corruption and debauchery they have built their empires on.

There are Powerful Plans for WORLD peace coming with Trump back in office, after the 2024 SCARE NECESSARY EVENT TO HAPPEN

Keep faith world Patriots as we Storm into the 2025 Presidency of Donald J. Trump & Military Alliance operations to bring down the [DS] CIA regimen controlled by the globalist.

๐Ÿ‘‡ Entire post - Q) The Storm Rider/Official Page

https://forthepeople.space/?p=3

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

THE STORM IS UPON US: ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ "The rights of man come from the hand of God" - JFK 1961 - April 15 2024 the surfacing 50 USC 1550, EO 13818#storm - The End of Corporation America, End of Switzerland ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ & Liberation of divine Humanity ๐Ÿ‘‡Link...

https://rumble.com/v4pjku0-the-storm-is-upon-us-the-rights-of-man-come-from-the-hand-of-god-jfk-1961-s.html

Don't ask what the Government can do for you, we do not need Politicians anymore but instead ask yourself what you can do for Humanity. This is now the central Motto going forward. Anyone that is not subscribing to this will find no room in our new divine realm. We will never return to the old state of enslavement, instead we are now totally liberated like never before. And ask yourself: "What have I done for my Nation?" God Bless the United States, the Republic, and all fellow divine Human Species. See you on the other side -#wwg1wga #SemperSupra

Sincerely, Pascal Najadi Guardian