Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

So now he's red faced. If you ask him what tribe, his reply would be, "You know, the one with big feathers, you know".

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

C’Mon Man, U know…
The Thing!
What A Gear Box📢
Can’t wait for his Public Hanging😊

(1) Show this thread

Meme wars...lol

(1) Show this thread