[VIDEO] The Five Explodes Into Chaos As Juan Williams Goes Bonkers and Slanders Co-Hosts - Personally, I don’t watch Fox News, not after their election-night betrayal (and beyond), and the recent firing of Lou Dobbs

https://thetruedefender.com/video-the-five-explodes-into-chaos-as-juan-williams-goes-bonkers-and-slanders-co-hosts/

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Juan will never change. He has always been deaf to his own idiocy!

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Fox could've been wildly successful. But instead they decided to burn it all to the ground, and they continue to do so daily. It will be a glorious day when all the current MSM is off the air, with the exception of a few good hosts.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Awakening Light to his Publication

wake up the boss Murdoch is part of the pedodisney + lolita island patreon

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Fox News was my 24/7 Choice for 10 years, until election BS!!!
No More!!! Then Newsmax was dissapointtment. Try OANN till George gets going 24/7 I guess.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I saw this yesterday. I wondered how long it was going to be before shit hit the fan between these guys.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Those with the most crimes scream the loudest Juanito y can broadcast the news in Gitmo

(1) Show this thread