#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The Apocalypse / Its Going To Be Hair Raising / No More Reincarnations / The Holy One Of God / Crystal Clear / Unify Or Die / Exhaustion 😡/ Lucifer The Light Bringer / I Can See You πŸ‘€πŸ‘/ Here Comes The Son / Decode The Gematric Code / Why I Was Chosen / Seeing Is Believing / Do The Right Thing / Golden Gate Bridge Break πŸŒ‰/ I Am Shane Browning 🦌/ Its Good To Be Home / Extreme Arrogance / Hate Causes BlindnessπŸ‘ / Does A Random Act Of Kindness / Learning Charity 🀝/ God Always Wins πŸ†/ You Are Nothing / Decode Great Awakening / The Nerdy Goddess / Wisdom And Courage / Follow The Light / Operation Green Star 🌟/ You Hated Me / Star In My Hand β­βœ‹/ I Love Him So Much 😍/ The Lord God Is Here 🦌/ All About The Children / I Believe In Miracles ✨/ 888 / Aka Project Monarch πŸ¦‹/ Get To The Source / A Pure Heart Of Gold / The Myk Hyn Plan 🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=under%20the%20stars
172-271
1032-2301
803-308
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @djkirkw00d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donald J. Kirkwood, click on at the bottom under it