Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

The origin of life. Only an all knowing, all loving, all powerful creator could create such art. There is only one. Further proof the God of the Bible is real. It certainly did not come from nothing.

https://youtube.com/shorts/hr9llaSsMzQ?si=94JxszGz0V1Fhhd5

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I am more and more in awe of our Creator's Marks in all He does. I have seen a meme going around of a man walking his dog. EVERYTHING included him and his dog are labeled God. Simply Perfect.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Now, with a better picture, doesn't this scream that we can speak with our cells and DNA, and help heal ourselves? Not sure for anyone else, but or me it does, even more so than before!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

YES X 111
I can even feel it :)
That's why we should listen to our body.
Like the therapist telling me to 'breathe' as part of my $300 session. I didn't appreciate the lesson until later. Breathing is free and deep 4 second in and 4 second out breathing filling chest and all the way to the belly. It is healing and when I am having nausea or heartburn the breathing makes it stop.

(1) Show this thread