This is suspicious ... Its -2dg's and Dartmoor National Park catches fire ... 400 miles of wilderness, 100% there will be DUMBS there - fire looks to be 5 miles wide !! This doesnt happen in the UK at this time of year - it's freezing !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9251369/Huge-blaze-lights-sky-miles-Dartmoor-national-park-catches-fire.html

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Also the ground is so saturated after months of rain...

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The DS is in full panic right now.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

OH YES MY FRIEND

(1) Show this thread

If America falls ,we all fall.Not going to happen on our watch. Bring on the storm.💪💥 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Definately suspicious, it even says Dartmoor had snow last night.Would have needed loads of accelerant.I'm thinking dumbs too.Looks like more snow on the way so hopefully that will put it out .

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

AFTER THE BUSH IS BURNT AWAY THE POWER WILL GO DOWN AND THE LIDAR WILL PICK UP THE EXACT LOCATION OF ALL THE TUNNELS AND DUMBS

"There Is A Reason For You To Be Here, Trust Me"

Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Wb5YR0NQ4

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

wonderful message🙏💕

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

🙏

(4) Show this thread