Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Yes they are and so does Etsy. Check it out. And if you are on twitter you will see the#pedoweirds that follow Etsy, and Etsy follows them.

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

sound's like it get out and away blow the wistlle from a safe place

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Run. Then post

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

They are. And this person was very brave. Thank you!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Seems very odd behavior if they aren't. Just as suspicious as pillows, couches and everyday items costing tens of thousands until it is pointed out.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Contact Project Veritas before you leave!

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Definitely contact Project Veritas. Thwy will be all in on checking it.

(1) Show this thread