In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

After I wrote to someone named Ezra: "there are good jews, not all are bad"- he blocked me.
I'm tired of rants and acts that exhibit a shocking deep hatred of Jews.
Clintons were not Jewish.
Bidens are Catholic.
Fauci was Jesuit and Oh-the Vatican!
Most, if not all the world's monarchies were not Jewish.
Like so many places Netherlands are a trafficking hub- I don't think many Dutch are Jewish.
Consider: torture and murder of children and adults goes back to Pagan Egyptians.
Ancient cultures have nebulous histories and although much has been hidden, sometimes, if a person has read a lot, she will remember certain reveals.
One author wrote that the Aztecs were cannibals bc "they didn't have enough protein in their diet."
It's known cannibals were in Africa.
So are all Africans evil? Certainly not.
NYC tunnels are no better or worse than all the rest but some act like they were.
We're told evil is many 1000s of years old. Who's responsible, one group or Satan?

There are many groups who use tunnels, the MSM has included stories about these events (drugs and trafficking mostly) over the years. It is not only inaccurate and dangerous to project the blame on one group, it demonstrates a failure to understand the security issues for ALL people with this kind of narrative. IMHO, it is more insightful to evaluate who might be pushing this narrative.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Yes, who, indeed, wants to promote hatred and division? Thank you, more than words can say.
I have given up on trying to point out exactly what you have written.
Have seen too much hatred, and Jew hatred on AU. Don't feel the love anymore.
IMO one post blaming any one group is too much for me.
I feel like giving up.
Will wait for God to fix things, not really such a bad idea.
PS look at the likes and shares of the post that blames Jews: 31 shares, 26 shares - so far. and a piddling amount for my post, my commonsense post, and there might not be any likes or shares for yours.