This attitude changes once an individual suffered enough. We are witnessing the collective dark night of the soul on a global level. It’s a must on the path of awakening and ascension. There’s no way around it and there’s no shortcut. One day, something will click and they will open their eyes and ears together with their hearts. It’s through the dark that you reach the light. Keep showing the way. Soon, they’ll be ready to nourish the seeds you planted.❤️

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Great post and so articulate. Beautifully said. Thank you so much.

see julians rum post on gab yesterday

True Fookin' Story! 🤦🏼‍♀️

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

soooo true!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

This is my experience almost daily.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In the dark and blind

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Sadly, this is what my 20 year old daughter does to me. It's heartbreaking because she is so intelligent, yet so blind.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

It hurts my heart to know what is happening and I have no control. It hurts my heart to give pain to the ones I love, as I try to show them the darkness that surrounds us. Prayer is the only answer. Lord God in heaven save us from the darkness. Amen.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

It hurts my heart to know what is happening and I have no control. It hurts my heart to give pain to the ones I love, as I try to show them the darkness that surrounds us. Prayer is the only answer. Lord God in heaven save us from the darkness. Amen.