TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

HEY@YankeeCarolyn
You think its funny when I just outed one of the fakest accounts on here - agreeing with him that not only am I an ASS but I BITCH BITCH BITCH - REALLY??????

Only the guilty get like that when OUTING an entire group of infiltrators -
YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP ????
BE QUIET?
I am sure there are many on here who would like to see me ZIP it.... right?

I have had feelings about that account for sometime now. Once in comments to me from a post I made that Chris shared, she suggested that both Marilyn Monroe and Diana were actually men. I believe some of the accounts here are designed to poke a stick at a bear. Perhaps, more to see what reaction they can get from us. I just dismissed it.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @51Rocket in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication

She is dead beat asleep - always throwing bible verses when she has no idea what to say because she doesn't understand.... I started to see a change - used to like her but when she hit the brick wall - she hit it hard... no going back - forever lost... I AM : always praying for the ones who do not know better... they get another chance to do it all over again..... thats the good news...
HAPPY SON DAY Miss Susan ....and HUGS !

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Have a glorious SON DAY also! Whenever, I see accounts trying to steer you off course, I laugh! This is you. ❣️

(1) Show this thread