Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I love my President! Trump! Trump! Trump!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

We will never give up!

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Stay safe, Ms.V! Holding the line here and standing with you. Love & hugs!#wwg1wga
❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Amen Angel ... I also will never give up!! stay warm 💕💕🇺🇸

Here to stand for what's right

Not in this lifetime

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

nope! not giving up at all !! Holding the line stronger than ever . You are such an inspiration to me 🤍

#JusticeForAll 🙏🙏🙏

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

giving up is NOT an option!!!💯🇺🇸❣️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts