Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well said VK's Host...We are all starting to see why he picked you or you picked him to Host....The Hostess with the mostess!!! TY

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

I could be wrong but to me, this just does not sound like something VK would say

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I call them the unawake because they haven’t woke yet.

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I think most of them are sheep, unable to process information even if it’s right in their faces.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

The amount of MKULTRA/Mockingbird Media Mind Control that we all endured and continue to endure is beyond comprehension....It's a wonder any of us have awakened at all...Some kind of Grace was given to us to wake up early,...The early riser club to help usher in the Great Awakening...The "Event" will wake up a lot of the sleepers I suspect.,,,,Because it will scare the shit out of everyone including us but the good news is at that point they will be willing to listen ;)

(1) Show this thread