I know 8 minutes is an eternity nowadays to watch a video......

I would urge you to grab a whiskey, 🥃 ,get out your big chief pad and your number 10 pencil; take copious notes....

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍

RQY

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Jeff Briant to his Publication

merci belle âme..
J'envoie Amour et Lumière !!
Beaucoup d'amour, beaucoup de bénédictions 🤍

RQY

(1) Show this thread

What a nice synopsis of what, I believe is going on. ✔️🎯

⬇️
My theory is that all these military aged men coming across the border are REALLY military from those 33 nations deployed here to 'play some part' in this show.

Have thought this for some time.

Would be brilliant if true. 🤓

T o F?
IDK
#TimeWillTell

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

💥

🍿

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The meme

No one does chaos like the US MIL

Comes to mind

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

💥

(1) Show this thread

In Los Angeles, CA. JESUS first! Mom, dog mom and Patriot. Just living my best life!

Here you go...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

this is CGI and a bad one

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I had same thought, but it also seems to match what happens when I use video software with virtual backgrounds.

(1) Show this thread

One Item reported was that the Law of War manual was updated in 2023. One of the updates reported is that civilians can be tried for treason.

Servant, Christ follower, diligent Truth seeker, lover of people

In response mars 1776 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Roy, I saw this video, the Swiss President speaking, it was great! He said he and his Mother were dying from the vax, that's so sad, but he spelled it out!!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

🙏

God Bless his family... God please protect him from the darkness....

We'll be hearing these same messages very soon; specially on LAME Steam MEDIA 😜

Please share far and wide....

(1) Show this thread