Well Mesa County the vaporous almost transparent its so thin bullshit you have on me now you're coming up to bat with yet again (or think you do, fucking laughable as hell) is a sure sign of desperation. I just got done reviewing the discovery! What a fucking laugh!
You dumb sawed off stupid fucking cunt Gimlee, you're so ignorant of law and process you really think legal notices have to come from a lawyer specifically to be valid? Great! It only helps me, works to my advantage actually.
Oh, the investigations for the PPP scams are circulating too now! Best be sweating that worse than what I have to come back with, the Feds are pissed about that financial scam you're eyeballs deep in. Read your 10yr business performance review, how you gonna explain over 10 employees during the shutdown when nothing was going on compared to a decade w/only 2-3 avg?
Add material evidence of collusion with the local officials that will cost some re-elections! 18 USC 241 is a very serious charge.

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

There was a lot of that shady shit going on, but fraud is only recognized and called out if it’s performed by someone who’s not in the Shady shit circle.
Keep fighting the good fight! We’ve got a win coming…It’s gonna be Epic I’m looking forward to hearing the stories of courage and commitment and love, when it’s our time in the winning circle. ❤️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Tami KhanstatComment to her Publication

I am writing countering legal actions starting today!

(1) Show this thread