Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

I would prefer to fix 2020 and give Trump his rightful Presidency.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I believe its already been done. We just haven't seen it announced publicly!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I get that - but we are beyond that IMHO - let's move forward - I do believe the people responsible for it will be exposed and punished

(2) Show this thread

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

I've been expecting this!!! We are almost there!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

When we least expect. But everything seems to be unraveling quickly! Yay!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

👋😊

(2) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I have been saying for a while that we will never make it to the November elections

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I think this also. Go team!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Higher vibes
Can change timelines
MAybe 😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I believe this is so very true!

(1) Show this thread

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

17 steps a head 🐸

I love this part. Its gonna be great! Thanks for posting!

(1) Show this thread