This sure is true for me! My daughter doesn't believe anything I say. Of course, being a conspiracy theory mom doesn't help either LOL.

Only people mentioned by @BlessedOkie in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

Mine hasn't had anything to do with me for 9 yrs. It took me awhile to come to grips with it since I have 3 grandchildren she keeps from me too. But I now realize it's her loss! We were inseparable until she married an attorney/minister!

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I feel your pain! Same happened to me and my husband. Couldn't see our grandkids for over a year. It's tough, but like you said, the grandkids are the ones who are missing out! Missing out on grandparents love, hugs and kisses!

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

My daughter refuses to discuss the subject with me....so when she made one her smart remarks (too much like me) I blasted her she got so upset bc she can not deny the facts....Said she need time to think about it.....LMFAO....at her....