#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

Sacred Geometry Is The Structure Of The Universe / Learning Is The Most Beautiful Process And Choosing Ignorance Is Ugly To The Bone / Rivers Of Flowing Waters 💧/ Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints Endure ⚜/ Shane Browning The Twitter Account Of Jesus 🦌/ You Will Find Out Soon Enough Who The I Am Is / Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter / Unlock The Minds And The Hearts Of All Of Humanity / Sweet Child Of Mine Is What God Says To Axl Rose 🌹/ So Why Am I Being Harassed By You Your Group / Nobody Cares Enough About Me To Break The Stalemate 😞/ The Only Key To Prophetic Interpretation 🔑/ Everything Makes You Learn The Ways Of Love ❤/ Now You Understand The Division / Which Part Of Our Mission Is Still Missing / My Pen Is More Powerful Than Your Sword ✍/ Thank You Jesus I Love You ❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=you%20wont%20see%20a%20cooler%20photo%20than%20this%20today
469-964
2814-4182
TS 9:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

🔥

👁

"Shane Browning The Twitter Account Of Jesus 🦌/ You Will Find Out Soon Enough Who The I Am Is / Our Children Is Our Future All Lives Matter / Unlock The Minds And The Hearts Of All Of Humanity / So Why Am I Being Harassed By You Your Group / Nobody Cares Enough About Me To Break The Stalemate 😞"

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1687887965391929344?s=19

🤣🪃💥

Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band (1976) - YouTube

From the CBS Television series "The Starland Vocal Band Show" which aired during the summer of 1977

Only people mentioned by @RamonRivera in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it