Prayers for my hubby please. He has asthma and one of his vaxxed employees (we think) gave him the crud. (came to work sick) This is a powerful bug. Usually we can fend off anything with our natural "flu cocktails" but this is bad. He can't hardly breathe. He sounds like he can barely get air. He has not run a fever over 100 as yet. His mucous is JUST starting to get color (light yellow) and I'm worried it's turning to pneumonia. He's doing breathing treatments every 2 hours right now just to be able to breathe. I started him this morning on "THE PROTOCOL" that I've had on hand just in case. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), and Zythromyacin (sp?). It's all in Spanish(from Mexico) so I've been looking up dosing etc. I think I have that now. Praying this helps and asking for prayers. This creeped on over the course of about a day...then WHAM hit his lungs like a freight train. 😨😷 p.s. he will NOT go to Urgent Care, hospital, or any. (don't blame him!)

I have some suggestions but am very wary to post online. Don’t want to be accused of ‘practicing medicine without a license’.

DISCLAIMER- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I used to work for an allergist. He often had patients nebulize hydrogen peroxide.
I’m not diagnosing or ‘prescribing’ any treatments.

Should you want to try it, it MUST BE DILUTED at least 13:1. That’s 1 part FOOD GRADE peroxide to 13 parts distilled water.

If you have an essential oil diffuser, eucalyptus, tea tree &/or lavender oil and provide relief and are antiseptic in nature.

If you have access to a practitioner that has an ozone generator, that therapy is effective as well. You could check with acupuncturist, massage, therapists, or any holistic centers near you for locating this treatment.

Black seed oil and oil of oregano are excellent.

Try to have him eat as much raw garlic as he can, ginger as well as cinnamon.

Only people mentioned by @JuJuBeRanch in this post can reply

In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication

Thank you so much! I will bookmark all of this and print it out.