Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Turns my stomach!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

The girl is in stripes...didn't Podesta's sick paintings have children in stripes?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

These people are sick

(1) Show this thread

Sick fook

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

Gross!

In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication

These people are sick

(1) Show this thread

He looks like he smells evil. So Gross!!!!

In response Robin Bkr to her Publication

These people are sick.

(1) Show this thread

CREEPY MOTHER F$&KER🤬THE WAY HES LOOKING AT THAT LITTLE GIRL🤬🤨🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

These people are sick

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Creepy JB!
Hang Him ASAP!
😡🤮

(2) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Mr Evil himself! YOU ruined another country with all your lies and hate speech! God is not sleeping. Your day will come! With all the evil people in your evil coop. Noth said.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

I pray that he has already see judgement.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread