In the Real World America

My condolences to 37-year-old Special Operator First Class Christopher J. Chambers and 27-year-old Special Operator Second Class Nathan Gage Ingram families America.

Meet The Two Brave Navy SEALs Killed During Nighttime Raid Of Iranian Ship - 'They Were Exceptional Warriors'
https://dcenquirer.com/meet-the-two-brave-navy-seals-killed-during-nighttime-raid-of-iranian-ship

Only people mentioned by @eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

God Bless, God Rest, and Thank You for Your Service!!! 💛

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

RIP Brothers.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏💔🙏. Heavenly Father I ask that You comfort and bless the loved ones of these courageous warriors. Words are not enough to express my love and appreciation for their service and sacrifice so I come to You in prayer that they are with You in Heaven and their every need met. I ask this in the name of Your precious son Jesus.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.