"The sad truth is that the White Hats had to use and extreme “show” of corruption (like todays “SCOTUS” ruling that the Feds can remove border blockades), simply because the Average American has NO EFFING CLUE how the Constitution works.

There IS no debate.

There WAS NOTHING for SCOTUS to “rule” on because the Law is clear:

US Constitution Article IV, Section 4:

4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence

Obviously that has NOT happened. So, the States, via their own Sovereign, Constitutional Governments have the rights and obligations to provide the same protection to their People.

End of story.

BRING ON THE MILITARY!"

From Dave
https://t.me/newstreasonupdates/15609

💥🔥🌪️⚔️⚔️⚔️💯

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Agree, every chess piece moves us closer to military.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I have a feeling we will be seeing more decisions like this in an attempt to wake up the idiots

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Exactly.

Time to START with the PUBLIC ARRESTS for TREASONOUS ACTS against America

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

That can't possibly happen Soon Enough!! Bring it On!!

(1) Show this thread