I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

LMAO

.. it didn't stop Barry.... 😂

They all use the Constitution as TP and have been doing that for decades...even though they all took an oath of office before getting their comfy jobs lifestyles, which apparently is meaningless once in office though....

'I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic'...means nothing and is just a bunch of words once they are all in office....

When a government destroys rather than secures its citizens' unalienable rights, those citizens have a right to revolution....

Government exists to protect rights; if it isn't doing this, the people should get rid of it and set up a new one.....

Something happened to 'Thinking' along the way with people...they can't get enough of creating all the monsters that they claim to be fighting...Just clowns at the circus...

Everybody is just bought and paid for, as the banksters own everybody and everything on the planet anyways.....

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NEYEN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NEYƎͶ Lives, click on at the bottom under it