"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

duuude at least pretend and grab a better profile pic....lord knows that guy or robot has never been on a horse 😂

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Creepy!! I will block that guy. And if they're trying to pretend it's my page, they're stupid. I'm not a guy! Hahahah! (Thanks! I don't think he/she/it has followed me yet, but I will look for him and use the "fook" button and report and block him/her/it. ;) )

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I’ve blocked at least 5 today! 😡😢

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

They don’t know what a woman is remember?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

Don’t worry. I blocked him. I’ve blocked at least 5 bots/Trolls today already! 😡 Now they are using other people’s user names! Ugh!!!@administrator

They're like roaches!

(1) Show this thread