Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kris Williams

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Moses in America - The Whole Land of Judah in Utah / Deuteronomy 34

https://youtu.be/HDmnW64YGzg?si=dZ25_hb8o-Tpk8d1

Moses in America - The Whole Land of Judah in Utah / Deuteronomy 34 - YouTube

******************* For Educational Purposes***********************The whole land of judah found in Utah !! Follow along how we break up the bible verse deut...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Hiding in plain sight.
Is the U.S. the promised land (Israel)?
Looking forward to all the real history coming out!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

i think so!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I've heard this. Could be. Little is certain after the stolen, hidden history we've been handed. Open to all theories of our country's past and the wholesale erasure of its true history.

Jon Levi has documented much about the US west and how many remnants of former civilization in that big desert have simply been cemented over. The WPA. The lies and gaslighting are being unearthed slowly but surely.

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I know!!!!! Think about this often. Into Tartaria bigtime. Did the world flip on itself? So much ancient Egyptian evidence in the US, from the Grand Canyon to Ohio.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

💫

(1) Show this thread