Asking for prayer please. Something is definitely going on. Discomfort is radiating in my abdomen & beneath my right shoulder blade. Going to call the Doc tomorrow for an appointment.

I canโ€™t tell you how concerned I am as I keep an eye on my 80yr old + mom, plus I have 5 dogs my husband does not know how to feed.

Thank you so much.
๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Prayers your way Sparrow.God bless you Anon๐Ÿ™

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Prayers and love up ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over your daughter "Age of Enlightenment". Bless her with guidance, peace of mind, discernment, comfort, love, support, and Your perfect healing. Allowing her to continue to care for her family and dogs. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Sounds like your gallbladder, If it were me I would look into Chanca Piedra (stonebreaker) eat lots of green apples, 3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar a day. lemon/olive drink, mold free diet , low fat and carb, no sugar, herbal teas etc. If you get diagnosed most will want you to take it out. I would do everything to keep it, guided flushes etc.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

My gallbladder was removed almost 20 yrs ago, so Iโ€™m concerned itโ€™s the same issue but in a bile duct of the liver. Have had little twinges before & mentioned to a couple Docs over the years but nobody investigated. But it has never been like this.

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™ prayers going up for You Sparrows

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Healing, comfort, and peace of mind

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sweet Jesus, touch our Sister and thru the night, give her peace which will pass her human understanding, honor her Lord, in your mighty and wonderful name๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Ž

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

๐Ÿ™

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THAT'S WHAT MY GALLBLADDER DID. PRAYING.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I pray God will give you comfort and the pain be lessened for you.

Prayers for you for healing relief of this discomfort and pain.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers of healing, comfort & peace of mind. Hugs!

I speak MY mind โ˜† Please no DMs

๐Ÿ™

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

I pray our Heavenly father to watch over you and your famiy. It is said to ask and it shall be given to us. Dear Lord, WE ARE ASKING Bless you, dear