Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Christian mama and wife, and Gigi. MAGA. Love my Pres.DJT Love God, family and America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ β€οΈπŸ™πŸ» Keep America great for my grands.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Where is this?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Steph Givan to her Publication

LA

(1) Show this thread

See

I’ve been wondering about this place for around a year now. I had forgotten about it until someone mentioned it in a comment, so I looked it up. As soon as I saw a satelite view of it, I knew something was wrong. Almost reminded me of Disney when I saw the central garden. Looks like Mickey Mouse!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Q told us to watch CA.
Unimagineable amounts of EVIL and corruption here.

Getty does come to mind.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE

Been there a few times while living in SoCal.. this makes me sick.

Born and raised Texan now living in South Carolina.

blow the entire fucker up.

Holy crap!! It's litterally is EVERYWHERE!!

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

This is sick!!! Pretty sure the military has taken care of this house of horrors!

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Holy shit...let's bring down the Cabal, once and for all!

Several years ago I heard about the military traing for te new war in underground warefare. I never had a clue it was for this. This should put a light on why it's taking so long for Trump to come back. This work has to be done first because the world will want to kill these people for what they have done. Could you imagine having a loved one that has been missing and not recovered and then see what your polatiticans and elite have been doing?

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Ray Briney to his Publication

They guard this like a prison....I always knew something was wrong......

(1) Show this thread

Yeah I've heard about this place, don't know much about it but I heard there's like 20 stories underground or so maybe less I'm not sure, I wonder if the military has stormed this place yet

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Don't know but I had a dream the military was storming it.

(1) Show this thread

where is that?

In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication

LA

(1) Show this thread