Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

👍🇨🇦

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I remember back to when he was campaigning for his first term as president, he laid out his plan and it made perfect sense to me. Then he said something to the effect of "what the hell have you got to lose, in 4 years if I haven't done what I've said, you can vote me out." That's when I said..that's good enough for me, let's go! Lol

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

YEP ME FROM DAY ONE COMING DOWN THE ESCALATOR JUNE 2015 I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES IN MY LIVING ROOM AND SAID THAT YOU GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS WE HAVE A WARRIOR !!!!!!!! AT FIRST MY HUSBAND LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY BUT AFTER THE FIRST DEBATES WHEN TRUMP WAS CALLING OUT ALL THE OTHER EVIL PEOPLE HE WAS LIKE I THINK YOUR RIGHT HE HAS SUPPORTED HIM EVER SINCE LOL !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Me

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!