Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I knew it was coming for both sides. Amzing how they & us working through twitter. it is the battlefield. And it served its purpose for anons to gather...

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

👀👀👀 Real???

I am a God Fearing God Loving Patriot! On a mission of TRUTH‼️ Enlightened and trying to Wake others‼️

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

SICK SICK BASTARDS🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮‼️

(3) Show this thread

Jack gettin’ Jacked UP

🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Deplatform the platform.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I read your tweet from 1-year ago today as, 'Twitter is unavailable."

Jack needs to go into his box [JACK]

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

A pine box would be proper at this point

(1) Show this thread

Wow they are suspending everyone. How do they get away with doing this?

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Can't wait until it's finally pulled down 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼... Some platforms have reached their expiry dates