Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Kite Hit Steel Plane Must!
George W. Bush Classroom Sacrifice Ritual.
Prelude to the September 11 attacks.
1:08 min.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Careful...its a bot..don't hit any links

Thanks.
Just wanted to provide extra info on Bush so that others don't need to check out those links.😊

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

NO!!! This idiot - Faith - WANTS YOU TO THINK ITS A BOT !!- Be careful because this one has no authority over this site and ADMINISTRATOR never ever responds to him. He is trying to make you think thats where the infiltration lies but HE is part of a group that has infiltrated this site along with the sister site. Do you want to trust the one who is ASKING for his CRYPTO payout for posting BS? I have the screenshots of him asking for his payout. He is acting like the police when he is the criminal.. Do not let NAMES fool you - I have watched this one prior to AU . Go ahead FAITH you want to spar with me?....

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I'LL STAY OUT OF MURKY WATER.

(1) Show this thread