Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

the whitehats may actually be in control of all
happenings--as we are told, we don't know, but I know they won't claim responsibility for this and hundreds of worse happenings

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The sooner President Trump’s “largest deportation effort” is instituted the better!

https://rumble.com/v46dw4f-trump-were-going-to-have-the-largest-deportation-effort-in-americas-history.html

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

They should find who is issuing these cards. Taking them down would be a blessing!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

same here in Vancouver, WA. Home of the AZOV Brigade that came in in Sept. 22. And also the Mexican Cartels. I-5 corridor, up and down thru Cali

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Just saw a report the illegals get
$2200/mo on their debit cards...

American retirees get an avg of
$1400 after working 30-40 yrs...

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Got your FOID card and your Glock? I do.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I sure wish I could reapply for SS and get another check each month.

(4) Show this thread