What a smart man. They say he was killed for this… many others have been.

🇺🇸 Shadow of Ezra 2.0

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

This doesn't work, Back in 2008 I was heavily involved in a project like this. Those small glass bottles can't produce enough hydrogen to make a difference. Plus the oxygen that's separated gets sucked into the intake as well and the vehicles oxygen sensors see's this as a rich mixture and actually hurts or makes no difference at all to your gas mileage. It's fake.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

It's dangerous to be an inventor.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

It sure is.
😊

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I seem to remember reading about hydrogen school busses that were going on fire. I was scared that they were trying to hurt children that way. Now I am wondering if they were just trying to scare people to the technology.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

That Is True I Installed Those Systems On Everything From Busses TO forklifts To Gravel Trucks.

(1) Show this thread

this guy should have been placed to help build other vehicles like this...systems have to collapse...

Ne Plus Ultra · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · The Apollo Prodigy ·There's Only 1 · Dr MUSE-SICK · Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla · King of Metal · Music Man ·

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

They should collapse but it never really does collapse completely ever....even if it did fully collapse, it'll just start again with different monsters controlling it all anyways...Exactly like what'll happen if the financial system collapses, it'll be replaced by another scam system and the very same monsters that corrupted and broke the old system would be in charge of the new system....that is why hissstory always repeats itself...

All people know how to do is create all the monsters that they claim to be fighting just by using the system to live and then they call that progress when they elect another puppet president to dicate their live to them...

The banksters own everybody and everything on the planet, and we're all just their puppets of the banksters....nobody can comprehend that part just yet though....

(1) Show this thread