Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Stopping in to say hi!! Haven't been home in awhile. Miss you all!!

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Hi honey ,, just got booted from Twitter ,, it's nice and CALM here ,, big love and WWG!WGA

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication

Did you really? So fooking stupid. It is way off over there today

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

I was having the best day EVER, met a great like minded JFKjr NUT like myself ,, we were planning the BIG PARTY ,,, sharing all kinds of ARIEL stuff ,, and then BAM ,, after being back on for a year , regained a few 1000 ,,, after losing 14000 years ago ,,, I guess I will enjoy the peace and quiet over here ,, then figure out how to get back on there , something about clearing your cache and more ,, HUGS and WWG1WGA

I am on my 22nd account over there 🤣🤣😭😭😂

may I ask , HOW DO YOU DO IT ?????
is it about clearing your CACHE ?????

Only people mentioned by @Raenya in this post can reply

Clear cache...open a new email account and get at it.

super duper ,, big love

(1) Show this thread