#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode She Has Suffered For Humanity / The Matrix Has Noticed You / Very Rare Specimen / A Foolish Man Rejectin Bride Of Christ / Time Heals All Wounds / Im Going To Get A Lot Of Money So L Can Be Blessed πŸ™Œ/ The Way Of Hope / He Cannot Imagine His Worth / My Fathers Name Is John / We Have To Stick In As A Team And All Do Our Parts / All The Sweat Will Be Worth It Soon Enough / With The Abundance And The Freedom Come Obligations / Everyone On Earth Was Born For A Good Reason / Actually Listen To My Side Of The StoryπŸ‘‚/ Better Way / Show Signs God Of All Gods / Be The Final Countdown K / Should Be Taking Her Seriously K / Recovery Of Sight πŸ‘/ Play Your Cards Right / The Story Of The Future /I Serve Yeshua /Flip The Fucking Switch /A Leader Doesn't Leave People In The Dark /Come And See The Works Of God 🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=competition%20brings%20out%20the%20best%20in%20people
435-534
2610-0162
1593-3951
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Matrix Has Noticed You.

What is the difference between a stealth fighter and a UFO?

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it