Texas WILL NOT back down!!🔥🔥

To all of you CORRUPT TRAITORS in the government...

Let me be as clear as I can from all Texans to all of you that have:

-Been derelict in your duty
-Flagrantly disregarded the laws of our Nation
-Allowed MY STATE to be invaded!!

WE are protecting OUR border now!!

WE WILL NOT give control back to you because you are destroying our country WITH INTENT!!

So FIJCK YOU!!! If you want it COME AND TAKE IT!!!🖕🏼

https://twitter.com/SaltyGoat17/status/1748745684897931429

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response USCG VET to his Publication

If the hidenbiden admin tries to fook around with the Texas border, that is a violation of the 10th Amendment, States's rights. In that case, Texas can do what it needs to in order to defend its borders. biden can go attempt to climb stairs.

Good morning Shipmate!

Federalized…not by FJB

#1 Each states’ executive leader (typically the governor) can activate National Guard units. In this case, the governor will serve as the commander-in-chief and the state will pay for the cost.

#2 The President can federalize the National Guard under Title 10 status. In this case, the president will serve as the commander-in-chief, active-duty officers will command Guard forces and the federal government will pay the cost. This is what happened during Hurricane Katrina.

#3 The President can federalize the National Guard under Title 32 status. In this case, each states’ governor will serve as the commander-in-chief (but will answer to the Chief of the National Guard Bureau) and the federal government will pay the cost.

In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication

Exactly. I remember that is what was done during Katrina as I was down there for that mess for 2 months helping people off the roof tops.

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU USCG Vet. Your post was written from the heart. It brought back a flood of memories from the past. It was needed, so again, I Thank you, and wish You a Blessed evening.