If you are having a shitty day, focus on someone else. Make their day better. I fooking dare you.

I just lost another brother to suicide...my day ain't going so great. So, I'm gonna focus on his Brother and making his day better...

Pray for the hopeless. Pray daily.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you, God for comforting this incredible patriot and giving him the strength to see this battle cease. Give him the rest that he needs and the vision to stay in the battle until it’s over. We pray that that is very soon.πŸ™πŸ»

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sorry for your loss. There aren't any words to help. Just know I carry you in my heart and prayers.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless you with strength & guidance on your path, be it supporting others or for your peace of mind.
Sorry for your loss, sincerely.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So sorry for you loss.... losing someone is so finite... so very hard to come to terms with... will pray for strength to get through this... WAWY

So sorry for your loss. Prayers of strength and comfort for you. Losing loved ones isn’t fun.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

😞lifting you up in love, light and more love. πŸ•Š

Praying for you. And yes, pray for hopeless daily. Amen.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

πŸ™

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

There are no words.
πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ™

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Praying for those in need of love, compassion, forgiveness, hope, strength, Patience, and protection. That God’s will be done in our lives. Only our heavenly Father knows what we truly need to be whole and compete. All things through Christ Jesus. Amen
I too have lost my father to suicide. I saved my mother from killing herself. My brother was lost to opioid addiction/suicide , and a cosine to opioids addiction/suicide. The pain is real. Love has to be the answer. Resentment and indifference only perpetuate the problem. I know. I’ve lived it. Love is the answer. God is the answer. We need a day set aside for worldwide prayer.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Thank you.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™

In response Julie Thrash to her Publication

Thank you.

#BkessUp

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

I am so sorry for your loss. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I ain't got nothing left....it's God's job now.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Prayers & thoughts are with you.
I’m way too familiar with suicides.
A dad I knew with a wife & kids - gone.
Most recently, one of my son’s best friends & another friend from elementary/high school - gone.
Within months of each other.
Both in their early 20’s.
It’s devestating.
A day does not go by where I wish I saw these guys at my house again.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

I will pray for all involved.

As I weep.

#BlessUp

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

So sorry for you loss and for the loss of both families.

May God be with you all and also the deceased, may they rest in eternal peace.

(2) Show this thread

Sorry for your loss, prayers sentπŸ™

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

Thank You. Please pray for the hopeless.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

So Sorry...πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

As the sand falls.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™

In response Happy Days to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I hope you feel better Mr Gabriel.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

To be straight, I'd rather not feel right now.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

prayers for peace and fortitude

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Amen.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

πŸ’«πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™Praying for better days ahead for all. However dark it may seem, look for the good, the trustworthy, the joy, the blessings. I know the darkness and the deep pain is sometimes all-encompassing. March on and don't stop. You will reach the good part. That is why I work with children because they are so full of hope and promise and love. It reminds me that God put that in all of us.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™

I know that pain. Life is painful. Keeping the faith is all we have.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

I'm so sorry. Sending you love ❀️

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

I respect your post. Sad state of affairs...his daughters lost their dad...

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’this is sad news...agree...always better to focus on another instead of self...praying for you brother and your friend's brother

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Thank you Friend. I'm tired...

I look forward to "well done, my good and faithful servant."...

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

oh no
i'm sorry for your loss

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So so sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ