I feel very frustrated in the fact that there is so much fake news. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Trump supporter but, I don't know what to believe anymore. I cannot find one news source that is not overly biased. I watched the Lindel video.... Is all that shit really true? On one side I hope it is but, I also hope it is not. I want to believe that if all the democrats are that corrupt the military will stand up, but if they don't are we all crazy..... Can the military be that corrupted as well???? Can anyone help me? Is there any truth anywhere?

Only people mentioned by @caveman6977 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response John Kerver to his Publication

The Lindel vid is true. Stop watching the news. Know that everything must be played out with precision. These vile people are not just democrats. The evil that permeates our government is on both sides of the aisle. This evil has invaded EVERY aspect of our lives and most never even saw it happening. I didn’t. I also didn’t want to believe that there were people so evil in our world. This is not just about taking back America from the people that want to rule us. It’s about saving the whole world. At this moment in time, the world is the battlefield. Nothing can stop whats coming. WWG1WGA

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

I sure hope you're right.... I do want to believe it.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts