Mycelial network of Patriots and bidirectional information sharing. That said, Frens call me Shroomy :)

I ran into a contractor at work that I had not seen in a long time. 5 years ago or so he worked for another contracting company X and either got fired or left and started working for another contracting company Y.

What he worked on was electric.

5 years ago our company management said our business stays with contracting company X.

continued...

I had some piddily electric contracting to do like a wire run or something I don't even remember, I think I was even an intern maybe. I was the first one who called the contractor that moved to company Y because that was the only guy I knew and when he came in he told me "From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and my family thanks you." Basically because that new company Y started getting all the business.

It didn't mean a whole lot to me at the time, but to him I guess it meant everything. Just now reflecting on it, and putting it into words has made me think back on it.

In response Mycology of Maga to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MycologyOfMaga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mycology of Maga, click on at the bottom under it