πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. βŒ›οΈ

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I suffered severe post-partum depression after each of my children were born & was told by my Dr I would have to stay on SSRI's for the rest of my life.Tried unsucessfully several times to wean off over the past almost 4 decades.Finally succeeded last year and dropped an excess 73 lbs in 6 months without trying & reversed Type 2 Diabetes.But because my gut microbiome has been destroyed by the meds, my body can no longer digest food properly causing severe cramping, etc. Dr put me back on in March & have regained most of the weight. They also cause a high pitch buzzing in my brain and anxiety.

Thank you so much for such a personal share. You are now included in my prayers. πŸ™πŸ»

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you for your prayers. I hope many will read about my experience. People need to know the long term possible effects of taking these evil medications so they can make informed decisions.