My intuition tells me there is no “Disease X with a 100% Fatality Rate! Wasn’t that supposedly in CHINA?

China…

It Fake Propaganda China (and probably US black hats) leaked out to for FEAR Purposes….for MRNA Vax purposes, $$$ and for a cover story when people start dropping like flies!!!

Also to blame on Disease X to cover up side effects from prior bioweapon. Next phase of the bioweapon experiment is coming. They are going to make a move somehow.

They are planting the psyop, false flag seeds. They also need a distraction and a way to take control again by DECLARING EMERGENCIES

WAKE UP EVERYONE
DONT BUY INTO IT !

Your favourite rival is back.

Haha. Your intuition has you believing in lizard people, too. You shouldn't trust it too much.

In response Gary Oak to his Publication

Lol… im nit worried about what people like you say about this stuff. I’ve seen the other side multiple times. I have had more experiences than I can count through prayer & meditation, lucid dreaming, and out of body experiences, I’ve seen this realm without the veil and ive gone into the higher realms. It doesn’t bother me one bit to admit all of these things are real cause the truth is the truth. One day you and everybody else will see it too. Til then God Bless you and guide you to the Truth.

There's a lot of money to be made in teaching folks how to hallucinate without drugs. Still, that's all it is. Or, like black science man once said, bring something tangible from the other side. An ashtray or a some 5D spark plug or whatever. Scientists will be all over it and you'll be hailed as a deity for generations to come.

Only people mentioned by @oak in this post can reply

I have no desire to prove myself or be worshipped in any way shape or form, or make money, and those that know and care about others, would not condemn their souls to the lower realms by seeking to take advantage of others. There’s definitely scammers and thieves in everything, but that is a human trait in a small percentage… compared to how many people are actually out there in the world sharing their true experiences. Planting seeds so souls can wake up to the truth, and start to heal from the all the misery and trauma in their lives of here. It makes all the difference, and in the end of this life that is what will actually matter.

Once you know what it feels like to be in the presence of Gods Frequency on the other side, there’s no denying it. There are no words in the English language that can describe it. There’s no human that can “prove” this to someone else without the other person experiencing it. That’s not how this works at all. Most Humans have been largely cut off from the higher realms for a long time and have no idea what’s really going on, but that’s all changing now… fortunately. Won’t be long