#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Save The World Save The World Save The World For All πŸ™/ Why Do They Not Harken To My Voice They Are Lovers Of Selves / Hey I Tried To Explain The Truth But As Mark Twain Once Said It Is Easier To Fool Man Than Prove To Him That He Has Been Fooled πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβœ¨πŸ“šπŸ‘/ Focused On The Shadow With My Back Turned To The Light Too Intelligent To See Its Me In The Way πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ•―/ Be As Light As A Feather Meaning Your Level Consciousness In And Out Be Of Joy And Lightness Love For All πŸͺΆβ€/ Anyone Who Attempts To Test Me Or Make Me Prove Anything Ends Up In Raging Flames Of High Comedy πŸ”₯🀣/ It Is Easier For A Camel To Pass Through The Eye Of A Needle Than For A Rich Man To Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven 🐫πŸͺ‘/ What Are You Waiting For God Just Fix The Universe Already πŸ˜‡πŸ€πŸ™β€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=today%20we%20celebrate%20the%20human%20spirits%20strength%20resilience%20and%20triumph%20as%20we%20honor%20juneteenth
938-839
TS 7:50

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

FREEDOM DAY! ❀

BREAK THE CHAINS!!! β›“πŸͺ“

https://youtu.be/bI5l8aoGNHQ

Freedom Time (Live) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaFreedom Time (Live) Β· Lauryn HillMTV Unplugged No. 2.0β„— 2002 Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music EntertainmentReleased ...

luv Lauren Hill, she left the matrix early on in the height of her success! She knew in her soul she couldn't be a selloutπŸ’–βœ¨

Only people mentioned by @Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Lee, click on at the bottom under it