We were granted the power here. We have to start using it. We know accts from the purge year are probably legit. These new accts are sus. We can't expect@administrator to do it all. He works his ass off to keep our Home tidy and running smoothly. We have to do our part too. Jr accts, super sus. He would have been here since the purge so be logical about new accts.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

It’s like swattin’ flies. You block one and two more land in your notifications! 🤣

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Yep, just posted the other day about this. Ran out of using the "fook" button, but also reported and blocked them, 17 of them. One is very "talkative," makes you think they're patriots. Looking more into her account, found racist stuff. Some of it seems like a set up. Go with your gut too. And not all of the trolls/bots have a big number of people they're following. Some are small, but most want you to click on links that are suspicious.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yes, the links are instafook for me.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Charlie’s response seem good to me so I have started going thru followers & blocked that group of bots that recently plagued AU. Originally thought just not following was enough, but agree inhalation of bots is the only way to protect our home sweet home, AU.

Oct 24. Password... Invalid email error. So I created this acct. Reboot. * January 23, 2024. My acct has been found. I'll sort it out soon

Agree. Lots of dms that are not good. Mine got deleted at one point. You and I have connected on X. I was here back in 2017 or 18.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication

This platform wasn't created back then👀 I think we are connected in both places though😊

In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication

January 2021 was the birth of AU🎇😁

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

agree