Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

The 'people arent ready yet' story is an insult to those who are...

I know the rational and its utter nonsense.. its trading one life for the next.. I am very Jodon Peterson about it...

In two weeks I have to take my son to a med appointment and they want to put him on drugs for life.. due to the consensous if I disagree, and knowing how the systems works for children like mine, if I argue too much he will be a target for taking...

So.. everyone needs to shut up about the ignorant not being ready because someone elses kid is next in line and thereofre you are saying some ignorant stuboorn stupid whoever is more important than my son... and all the others next in line for the kill...

Not what I joined up for and I cringe everytime I hear it being used to mitigate the reasons for delays...

Other people not being ready is NOT on my list, never was, dont consent, utter garbage.

Sorry.. but thats my truth...fed up of hearing this line pushed.. its meme replication.

BBBBRRRRAAAVVVOOOO!!!!!!!👍
------------------------------------------------
I will lift a prayer for your son, sir.
May I humbly suggest you march around that hospital with all the authority God has given you as that boy's father and 'bind' the strongman trying to feed your family lies😭 and claim deliverance from that system for your son. Nothing is impossible with God.
I know of what I speak..

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anna justice, click on at the bottom under it