“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

MUST WATCH AND SHARE!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Aluminum, mercury (thimerosal) and all HMs are also transferred from mother to fetus. Therefore, if your mother had HMs such as mercury, or copper (baby boomers who's parents had copper pipes and drank tap water) these metals move generation to generation. Mercury fillings too will toxify. I've been studying for years. I have been chelating mercury, cadmium, lead for a long time. You must detox/chelate them slowly. HMs will lodge in the liver, bones and if they cross the blood brain barrier they will cause neorological damag. RFK Jr. has been telling us this for years.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

what is best (easiest) way u suggest to chelate a wild 12 year old ? ive done many biomediacal things for him except chelation

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

12 what a beautiful age! So the thing about metals is 1) You have to be able to "move" them from where they lodge and 2) Get them out of the body or just dislodging without getting out right away only lets them "re-plant" elsewhere in the body. Cilantro and chlorella I use daily. Get USA not China. I put cilantro in my smoothies too and take chlorella tabs. Here's an article that may help explain.
https://naturalsociety.com/proper-heavy-metal-chelation-cilantro-chlorella/

Oh...and forgot to mention. Chelating can also remove other beneficial minerals so good idea to supplement with a multi-mineral supplement in between doses. I use Solaray Mega-Multi mineral it's good and okay on the pocket book. Also, take a break 3 days on chelating 2 off...and so on.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chulafirefly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chula Firefly, click on at the bottom under it