I don't have a great following, but I have a great message. There is a reason God brought me back to this site after a 16 (1+6=7, God's number) month absence. I was Kilroy was Here between 2019 and 2022. I learned a lot, but felt something was 'off' about this site. Mostly, it was people spewing a lot of contradicting information--causing confusion. Our God is not a God of confusion. The ONLY truth that matters is YOU are the elect, God's children spoken of in the Bible when he says in Matthew 24:24 (24? Paying attention yet):

23 Then if anyone says to you [during the great tribulation], ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and they will provide great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect (God’s chosen ones). 25 Listen carefully, I have told you in advance. (23-25)

Prayers for all that God blesses and protects those who read to the end.

Only people mentioned by @KilroyIsBack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mikey Rae, click on at the bottom under it